It's time that we take things to the next level, to break the boundaries of written communication and videos and engage with each other on a more personable and approachable level.
My group mentoring program is designed to bring dedicated and passionate Pilates teachers together and build strong, high-trust relationships.
It is designed to create stimulating conversation amongst peers, answer questions specific to each person's situation, and bounce ideas off each other to generate growth and spearhead learning.
This program is 100% virtual. Get Instant Access Now! This is a month-to-month recurring subscription. No Contracts, Cancel Any Time.
You'll Get Everything That's In the Basic Membership:
- Mat exercise library
- Reformer exercise library
- Trapeze Table/Cadillac exercise library
- Chair exercise library
- Ladder Barrel exercise library
- Spine Corrector exercise library
- Class and Lesson Planning Tools
- Sequencing Templates
- Teaching Skills, such as verbal and tactile cueing tips
- Plug-and-play Workout Routines
- Recommended exercise lists for the most common pathologies
- Member Only Community Forum
- Weekly live (and recorded) group mentoring calls Pilates coach and mentor Mara Sievers, NCPT
- Accountability to reach your study, movement, or business building goals
- Help with day-to-day teaching questions
- Troubleshooting specific clients
- Help building your Pilates business, getting more students, finding a niche
- Training principles, assessment tools, sequencing guidelines, movement analyses,
- discussion, sharing experiences, and valuable lessons we've learned