Do You Sometimes Struggle With Your Verbal Cues in Your Pilates Classes?
You are not alone.
Does this seem familiar?
- Your voice is tired every night after a day of teaching.
- You suspect you're over cueing, and overwhelming your clients with instructions.
- Your students are constantly looking at you, the screen, or the person next to them to know what they are supposed to be doing.
- Your students don't remember what you teach them. It feels like you're starting over every single week.
- You feel like you have to repeat yourself a thousand times for them to get it.
- You're unsure whether your student is unable to do the movement the way you ask her to, or if she just doesn't understand you.
- You're afraid of pushing your clients too hard out of fear of hurting them.
- Your students say your classes are too easy, but they're not. They're just not doing it correctly. How do you get them to feel what you feel?
- You don't know how to react when someone in your class has a pathology that you don't have any experience with.
- You don't know what to say when someone complains of pain in your class.
With The Verbal Cueing Skills in this Bootcamp You Will:
- Get better at explaining exercises and movement
- Teach better zoom classes
- Get better results with your students
- Help your clients move better & more efficiently.
- Progress your students more quickly
- Keep your students engaged and inspired
- Gain confidence and reduce anxiety around teaching
- Know when you challenge your students too much or too little
- Keep students of different levels happy in the same class
- Enjoy teaching much more
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Week 1 (Oct 2) - The Single Most Effective Tool To improve Your Cueing: The Teaching Script
- Week 2 (Oct 9) - Dos and Don'ts of Verbal Cueing: What to Say and What Not To Say
- Week 3 (Oct 16) - Use Your Words, Expand Your Vocabulary
- Week 4 (Oct 23) - Pace, Rhythm and Flow of Verbal Cueing: Your Voice and Breath
- Bonus Week 5 (Oct 30) - Ask The Right Questions
Get practical and actionable tools that will improve your verbal cueing asap.
Registration closes Friday, October 2, 2020